Skip to main content

Reply to this post | Go Back
View Post [edit]

Poster: Deichbrand_1 Date: Feb 16, 2010 7:44am
Forum: texts Subject: Net-Magazin (which license?)

I would like to submit a net magazine that I am writing -- alright, the first issue is in preparation -- and as one of the contents are music reviews, I would like to know which license would be best to submit/release it under.

This is one also from Germany:
and the person behind it used the "Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Germany Licence". Would this be correct or has someone a better idea?

I should add that I want to use covers in the magazine. Of those I have written on.

This post was modified by Deichbrand_1 on 2010-02-16 15:44:38

Reply to this post
Reply [edit]

Poster: garthus Date: Feb 22, 2010 10:46am
Forum: texts Subject: Re: Net-Magazin (which license?)

Creative Commons provides the best exposure for public use.